- Accurate and reliable measurement of width, centerline deviation and strip angle.
- Measurement latency as low as 20 ms .
- Measurement is reliable in the presence of steam and water.
- Operator’s Interface provides clear and intuitive view of the strip behavior.
- Compact design for easy installation to be mounted on new or existing mill stands.
- Air nozzles keep the senor window clean.
- KELK supplied calibrator with a Certificate of Accuracy traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Modular design allows for easy maintenance.
The ACCUCAMB is used for centerline tracking. It can be configured for either of two different types of applications, Strip Steering and True Bar Shape measurement.
Both applications share the same detection hardware but differ in the configuration, I/O options and installation.
- True Bar Shape
- Strip Steering